The leadership of The Chill Station take their roles and responsibilities and the work they do in a manner both serious and clear-minded. Our goal is to have members of the general public find a higher quality of life available to them as a result of our work.
More information coming soon!
How You Can Help
There are several ways you can help:
1) By making a financial contribution, click on the box
2) By becoming a member of the Board of Directors
3) By becoming a member of the Advisory Board
4) By purchasing your ceremonial apparel from us
5) By identifying clergy and choir directors to purchase their ceremonial apparel from us
6) By referring potential candidates for employment
Thank you for your interest in making a donation to The Chill Station, Inc. located in Baltimore, Maryland. For further questions and concerns about our nonprofit organization, get in touch with us via phone or email. You may also reach out via the form below. We hope to hear from you soon.
The Chill Station, Inc.
Phone: (301) 717-1367